Welcome to Deacons Boatyard & Marina
Deacons Boatyard and Marina, offers marina facilities, the comfort and heritage of a boat yard with a Hamble River location. A perfect combination.
Deacons is perfectly situated in-between Southampton and Portsmouth, both major port cities in their own right. More local facilities include pubs and restaurants, supermarket and convenience stores.
The Deacons family provide:
- Secure marina and boatyard on the Hamble River occupying 4 acres of land and foreshore
- Complete turn-key service for boat owners: berthing, repair, servicing, lifting, launching, dry storage and sales
- Excellent location and access, on A27, 3 mins from the M27 Junction 8, close to the M3 and adjacent to Bursledon railway station
- New high quality marina with 140 Berths and dry storage for 170 boats
- Friendly, family owned business with traditional values, operating since 1922
- Comprehensive marina services available on site including Force 4’s largest chandlery
Local and area forecasts with tides
Click for updates
Here are our latest news stories
We are pleased to announce the arrival of Why Boats on site.
Ian, Andy and their staff are taking over the Deacons brokerage service and will be happy to talk to any boat owner wishing to sell their boat. Tel: 01590 682701 Email: Ian@whyboats.com
The brokerage boats will now be listed on www.Whyboats.com
We are very pleased to announce that the New Marina has been very successful and we are enjoying a high level of occupancy.
We have received many positive comments from our berth holders who are appreciating the new non-slip pontoons.
Deacons Summer BBQ!
Deacons Marina & Boat Yard Summer Barbeque
Berth holders, Tenants and Customers of Deacons joined us for a Barbeque Supper on Friday 25th July. It was a beautiful evening, well attended by 300 people, who enjoyed superb food and entertainment throughout the evening.
We really appreciate the cards and messages of thanks we have received and are already planning next years event.
Deacons Website - Updating!
The new Deacons Boatyard and Marina Website is being updated with new content, articles and images!
Check back for more soon...
Situated on a sheltered bank on the western side of the Hamble River, Deacons has 130 berths afloat, hardstanding space and a crane capable of lifting boats up to 20 tons and 45 feet in length.
Boat maintenance and all lifting services are carried out by our experienced team.
There is a dedicated boat sales area where Yachts for sale and Motorboats for sale are displayed for easy viewing.